The Rick Arzet Team
East Cobb Office
3775 Roswell Road
Marietta, GA 30062
Office: 770-973-8822 Direct: 678-594-2763 Fax: 678-384-3383 Pager: 404-899-0344 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Favorite Links includes on-line Bible in different languages
Education and Experience
- University of North Florida
- 43 years experience in Atlanta real estate marketing, exclusively marketing church properties since 1996
- Member, Cobb, Cherokee, Pickens and Atlanta Board of REALTORS
- Member Atlanta Commercial Board of REALTORS
- Member, Georgia Association of REALTORS
- Member, National Association of REALTORS
- Affiliated with Georgia Multiple Listing Service and First Multiple Listing Service
- Crystal Phoenix Award Winner ( over 25 yerss Million Dollar Club Membership)
- National Association of Realtors, Realtor Emeritus designation (in excess of 40 years of service)
Affiliations and Accomplishments
- Church Marketing Specialist
- Distressed property specialist
- Specializing in assisting churches in all areas of Metro Atlanta with purchase, sale, building, site selection and assisting with consulting to grow church attendance and mission programs.
- We assist churches from concept to the first sermon. We assist with financing, builder selection, assistance with Capitol Campaign programs, locating grants and foundation monies with which to grow your church programs.
- We have assisted churches all over Georgia, and can furnish references for your review.
- Call, e-mail, or fax for detailed brochure information and contact information.
- We have the best selection of churches for sale, in Georgia and access to the best financing available in the USA
- Rick served on the Board of Directors for the Boys Clubs of America for over 35 years in Florida and Georgia and has been a volunteer for the Heart Fund and Cancer Fund.
- Rick is a single father with 3 successful children.
- Frequently Asked Questions
How to successfully market and sell present building / property
How to determine financial qualifications
How to organize and conduct a Capitol Campaign
How to locate land on which to build a new church
How to locate / select building plans
How to select a professional, trustworthy builder
How to locate funds from grant programs and local foundation monies
How to conduct an existing property/ building search
Please call us, we have the answers to these questions and we can meet with you and / or your Board to discuss your plans and maximize your present resources to make the transition as seamless as possible.
Community and Personal Activities
- Crystal Phoenix Award for over 25 Years Million Dollar Club Production
- National Relocation Production Award
- Top Branch / Company Agent on a Consistent Basis
- Top 5% of Company Agents Nationally
- Company Million Dollar Round Table
- Company Top Twenty Five agents
- Nstional Assn of Realtors, Realtor Emeritus, for 40 years or more of service
We market church properties exclusively. For other types of property we can assist you with a connection to an agent who specializes in what you are searching for or marketing.